By 2030 the Kopanong Local Municipality should be a vibrant, sustainable and successful municipality which provides quality services.
- To promote a working relationship with stakeholders and communities.
- To promote and provide effective and efficient administration, political leadership to ensure a safer and healthier environment.
- To promote a shared and integrated delivery of services.
- To uphold the principles of good governance in a transparent and accountable manner.
- To promote sound financial management and increase revenue base.
‘’Unity, Integrity and Prosperity”
“Commitment, Innovativeness, Creativity and Integrity”
Pertaining to the implementation of Spatial Planning Land Use and Management Act (SPLUMA)
Our Municipality managed to complete all the key requirements as required for readiness. We shall however, continue to enhance our administrative and Oversight capability with regard to SPLUMA implementation thereto. The municipality has developed the SPLUMA by-law which was adopted by council and (MPT) Municipal Planning Tribunal has been established.This is based on Strategic alignment to the Provincial Growth and Development Strategy, and the IDP strategies included in the IDP especially with focus on impact and outcome achieved bearing in mind that foreword provides details that should be included in the chapters to follow.